Do You Understand Your Payroll Obligations?
As accountants, we know clients struggle with payroll management. Even if you engage a bookkeeper, it’s not guaranteed they will understand current payroll requirements and legislation.
Can you be certain you understand and comply with the following?
• PAYG Withholding
• PAYG Payment Summaries
• PAYG Payment Summary Statements
• Superannuation Guarantee Contributions
• Modern Awards
• National Employment Standards
• Information to be reported on payslips
• Documents to be issued to new employees
• Employee entitlements – Annual Leave; Sick Leave; Long Service Leave
Do You Have a Backup Plan?
What will happen if your bookkeeper leaves or becomes ill? Not paying your staff is never an option. Continuity of this service should be your business’ top priority.
Payroll Processing Service
To eliminate the stress of processing and record keeping, we offer our clients a complete payroll service. This service ensures your business complies with payroll requirements and receives all the reports you and your employees need. You can choose from various levels of service, starting with basic processing, through to full management of all payroll-related matters.
Payroll Review Service
Do you want to keep your payroll in-house and are unsure how to start? Do you need a progress review? We can help you. This service will benefit anyone struggling with specific payroll issues, as well as those who have general payroll concerns.
Access to extra information will go a long way to avoiding potential problems, unforeseen costs and even future legal action.
We Aim To:
• Identify areas where legal requirements are not being met
• Offer you helpful guidelines and advice on obtaining the correct information, and;
• Provide further services when required