How good is your knowledge of payroll obligations?
As Accountants we know that clients struggle with the management of their payroll. Even if you engage a bookkeeper it is not always guaranteed that they will be fully aware of payroll requirements & legislation.
Can you be certain you understand and comply with the following?
• PAYG Withholding
• PAYG Payment Summaries
• PAYG Payment Summary Statements
• Superannuation Guarantee contributions
• Modern Awards
• National Employment Standards
• Information to be reported on payslips
• Documents required to be issued to new employees
• Employee entitlements – Annual Leave; Sick Leave; Long Service Leave
Do you have a backup plan?
What will happen if your bookkeeper leaves or becomes ill? Not paying your staff is never an option. Continuity of this service should be a priority for your business.
Payroll Processing Service
We offer our clients a payroll service to remove the stress of processing and record keeping. This ensures you comply with requirements and receive all the reports you and your employees will need. You can choose from various levels of service starting with the basic processing through to full management of all payroll related matters.
Payroll Review Service
If you want to keep your payroll in house and are unsure how to get started or just need a progress review, we can assist you. We hope this will benefit those that are struggling with specific issues or general concerns. Ideally, extra information and knowledge will go a long way to avoiding potential problems, unforeseen costs or even legal action in the future.
We aim to:
• identify areas where you may not be meeting your legal requirements
• offer you helpful guidelines and advice on obtaining the correct information
• provide further services where additional help is required.